Jump Rope - 125gr
The yellow jump rope (~ 125gr) is built for cardio and fat burning training. With this light rope you can build up speed and agility while concentrating on the basics of jumping.
- Durable PVC coating allows safe jumping on any surface and extends rope's lifetime
- The design minimizes tripping hazards and makes carrying and storing easier
- Connects perfectly with our EVERJUMP handles
- Attractive colors in combination with our handles
1.WHAT DOES SHIPPING COST ME?
Shipping costs are calculated automatically for each destination country at checkout.
- Germany: We charge 4,99€ shipping cost up to an order value of 59,99€. We offer free shipping with an order value of 60€ or higher.
- Italy: We charge 4,99€ shipping cost up to an order value of 99,99€. We offer free shipping with an order value of 100€ or higher.
- Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK): Shipping to Switzerland and UK is flat 9,99€. Please note that additional custom duties may apply.
Returns are free for customers in Germany. If you ordered from outside of Germany, you have to cover the return costs.
BURN CALORIES EFFICIENTLY
THE ULTIMATE FATBURNER
Everjump enables you to burn fat and build muscle at the same time - with only one device. The training is as individual as you are and adapts to your personal needs. Thanks to the weighted ropes and our digital coach, you can quickly reach your personal goals-
THE PERFECT FULL BODY WORKOUT
Legs & Glutes
Thanks to the explosive jumping movements and stabilization, the leg and glutes muscles are activated and effectively trained with every jump.
Abs & Chest
Thanks to high calorie consumption and intensive use of the abdominal and chest muscles, the six-pack comes within reach.
Arms & Back
Contracted shoulder blades, which are forced by the skipping rope, lead to a constantly trained back and arm muscles.
Everjump vs. Regular Ropes
Weighted ropes offer an intensive full body workout that helps you improve your endurance and build muscle strength.
How often should I jump rope?
Recommendation for experienced athletes: 3-5 times per weekRecommendation for beginners: 1-2 times per week
Choosing the right size
For beginners we recommend the longer version. This will give you more room for mistakes while learning.
If you already have experience in jumping or are generally well coordinated, then it depends on your personal preference. If you want to maximize your speed, choose the shorter version. If you want to do more tricks and freestyle jumps, take the longer version.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are convinced that you will love Everjump. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will refund the full purchase price. This guarantee is valid for all products for up to 30 days after delivery.